16.11.11

Peeks from the phone || A twist on the usual.

Things happen every day and we often use our phones to document them! 'Peeks from the phone' is meant to be a low-key way to capture life as it happens. It could be one photo or more; it could come with a blurb or let the title say it all! Join in the fun if you choose, and please leave a link in the comments if you do!

-----
I am fully aware of the fact that my little web space here is quickly getting taken over by Princess Booger (Yes. After a weekend-long hiatus to whoknowswhere when I was supposed to be watching her, and sauntering back home Monday morning like it was no big deal, she fully deserves it.). Can't really help myself.... she is so full of personality!

A couple of afternoons ago:

Instead of, "My dog ate my homework"...... "My cat sat on my thesis"?


No comments: