5.10.11

Peeks from the phone || Princess Sammie-Whammie

Things happen every day and we often use our phones to document them! 'Peeks from the phone' is meant to be a low-key way to capture life as it happens. It could be one photo or more; it could come with a blurb or let the title say it all! Join in the fun if you choose, and please leave a link in the comments if you do!

-----

Sammie (aka "Sammie-Whammie"/ "Princess Sammie"/ "Sweet Girl"/ "Girly-girl"/ any combination thereof) is the other four-legged member of our little family and belongs to Laura. She likely gets the credit for building my immunity to cats. She is a total sweetheart that purrs at the drop of a pin! A couple of days ago, Miss Sammie came home from a week-long vacation in Dallas. She was glad to be home, and I was glad too! We had an "I've missed you!" snuggle after I got home from school.

So happily rolling around that she nearly falls off the bed..... silly.

Hello. :)

Excuuuuse me, that's my toe you're sinking your claw into!

No comments: