4.10.11

The worst time to be inspired......

Oooh I hate it when that happens, don't you? When you have a big school/work/other deadline, and all you can think about are other side projects you would much rather get out of your system?

Right now, I would much rather be doing some of this:



Or making one of these:

(source)

Or baking. It has occurred to me in the past few days that it has been AGES since I've baked anything sweet. We generally say that Lauren is the baker at our house, but I've been missing putting on the baker's hat myself! I would love to try making these:


Or getting out with my camera. I haven't picked up my baby in earnest for awhile, and I saw some beautiful possibilities driving home last night. The countryside at sun-down.... have I mentioned lately how golden and lovely it is?


Sigh. Now if only the promise of getting to do these projects once my draft is done were enough motivation........ ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!

Frank