21.9.11

Peeks from the phone || Look what I scored!

Things happen every day and we often use our phones to document them! 'Peeks from the phone' is meant to be a low-key way to capture life as it happens. It could be one photo or more; it could come with a blurb or let the title say it all! Join in the fun if you choose, and please leave a link in the comments if you do!

-----
Working in the same building as the McLennan County Master Gardeners organization sure has its benefits. I got to work today and saw an abundance of seeds and starter trays that were all free for the taking! Since I live with two other ladies who love gardening (I'm not much of a gardener but I seem to be able to start seeds!) and eating vegetables, I was reeeally excited to bring some loot home with me. I didn't pick that many seed types (although it was tempting!), but chose the vegetables that we eat most often or like the most: carrots, tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, radishes.

No comments: