25.10.11

Good thought for Tuesday.

LOVE this blog by Starfield today, about being led by the spirit. Deciphering God's will for my life has been such a big thing, and continues to be... especially at this point in my life. In the past few years, I've learned a little and seen the fruits of what Jon blogs about: stepping out in faith and confidence, trusting that I have done due diligence through prayer and trying my best to listen to that Still Small Voice. But I feel like it's something I am continually learning, and will never really quite get adept at. Agreed?

"The most, productive, free, and respectable people I know seem to have one thing in common, they don't obsess over the will of God in their lives. Instead, they live with confidence and freedom, trusting that God is leading them."

No comments: