17.6.09

Tuesday's finish.

Remember Monday's little project? Here they are today, all finished! I printed out some shots from our big trip and framed them up. I sure hope the recipients enjoy these little souvenirs from our travels. :) These are so simple and affordable to do..... and (to me) they mean alot more than cheap trinkets! I'll report back on whether the giftee's think so too.

ps: If you're wondering why all the frames are hidden behind each other and blurred out, that's completely my intent. The full shots will (eventually) make their way to flickr.... after these get gifted. ;)

2 comments:

ohialehuadef said...

As a recipient of said souvenir... it's a keeper! Each one personalized (loved my pelicans!) and a great way to share your experience (not sure what kind of experience you share with a key chain!).

We're going ot miss you Steph - xo leah

stephanie said...

Hey Leah! I'm sooo glad you girls liked them! :) And now whenever you go to each other's offices you'll see a reminder of me on the desk too! Eeexcellent.... ;)