22.5.09

aaaand we're back.

We made it home! After almost-three wonderful, adventure-filled weeks, Miss Jean and I are home again. We're getting re-situated into Ottawa-life, and I'm getting into the herculean task of processing a mountain load of photos. Fortunately (for Franki), there are some imposed-by-others deadlines for getting the photos done as soon as possible, so it won't be forever and a half before they see the light of day. ;) I'm hoping to post some photos along with little stories here too.... I have lots of half-formed ideas about that, but more to come.

For now, I'm wishing that a loud alarm would go off whenever your skin was in the process of getting sun-burned. Or that there would at least be a loud sizzling noise. It sure would help..... especially when the burning involves one's scalp.

No comments: