11.8.08

Back.

After a week of plunging into the chaos that is NYC, meeting people and seeing old friends, lots and LOTS of shopping, unwinding in Amish country, lots of driving, lots of food, and plenty of quality family time - we are fiiiiinally home. Pulled into the driveway at 8:30am this morning in fact. Oi. o_O Now comes unpacking, cleaning, and getting back into the rhythm of things.

I’m leery of promising timely post-vacation blog entries and lots of flickr updating…. It would be quite the ambitious commitment for me.. *laughs* But here’s to making an honest effort.

On a slightly different note, I was playing around with one of those quiz thingies earlier (Yes, at work. It was a quiet day! Read: booooooored.....), and apparently something that makes me abnormal is that I would prefer having more time to having more money. Huh. What does that say about our generation?

So here are two questions for you today, my dear reader:
1. What are you making an honest effort to do today?
2. Would you rather have more time or more money?

4 comments:

carmen said...

my dear writer...please...don't you know how i would answer?

hehehe...
1. i am making an honest effort to cross off all the things on my to-do list, including the clearing of my constantly snowballing email account (but don't ask what i'm doing commenting here. heehee! let's just say it's been too long :P)

2. GIVE ME TIME, ANYTIME.
hm, interesting thought: can you fall into a worship of time? like, as an idol?
one thing is for sure though, extra money draws you away from God much faster and easier than extra time (at least, i think such is the case in my life).

love you lots & missin' ya, sister!

carmen said...

p.s. i am totally tickled by that picture below. and all the ones in the "dress-up madness" series. :D

stephanie said...

heehee. "tickled". I love that! :)

I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOO!!!!! May I add "send regular updates to Carmen's precious dears who are missing her desperately" to your to-do list? :D

stephanie said...

and we're so glad to have been able to catch up with you!!

how was Chicago? i like that city. :D