4.7.08

Oo la la!

Surprise! So here I am, nearly 3am, messing around with blogger (pulling the 5-minute-thing again!). I'm sooooo pleased with the layout tools (new to me), which are super simple to master. Shards is looking so spiffy now, with layout, menus, and esthetics much more like I wanted all along. ^^ I also took advantage of this renovation to do a little cleaning up of the menu.... many of your guys' blogs that haven't been updated in ages have been assumed dormant and links deleted.... but I'd looove to add people back on (hint hint).

Oooh.... so much bloggy love going on right now. It's like a new toy. Or an old favorite, re-discovered (which is better than a new one sometimes!). Perhaps this will inspire more *ahem* consistency around here?

What do you guys think?

No comments: