9.7.08

Last minute-ness

I think I have this thing for pushing the limit. 2 hours before our guests were to arrive, and this was what I was starting. Me and my bright ideas......! Simple to do in theory, but let's not forget..... me? Not the most seasoned with the sewing machine. But the idea was planted. No turning back now! 2.5 hours later, with scraps and sewing things strewn all over my floor and running the risk of being labelled "anti-social", I ended up with this (don't laugh. I realize that someone with more experience could've whipped up something better and faster!):

It was worth it. I thought they turned out so well.... not exactly what I had first imagined, but perfect as they are nonetheless. And the best thing? The little guys these were gifted to knew exactly what they were supposed to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best Steph! Thank you so much. The boys loved them. They even sleep with the soft balls you ageve them!

Frank