27.3.06

here's what happens when steph gets too much work to do.....

Music Shuffle
Put your mp3 player on shuffle, and list the first ten songs.
First Song::Real Life Fairytale (Plumb)
Second Song::In a Lose, Lose Situation (Emery)
Third Song::I Can't Do This (Plumb)
Fourth Song::S'Wonderful (Diana Krall)
Fifth Song::Saviour (Skillet)
Sixth Song::Luckiest (Manic Drive)
Seventh Song::My Love Has't Grow Cold (Bethany Dillon)
Eight Song::Paperthin Hymn (Anberlin)
Ninth Song::If I Never Knew You (Pocahontas)
Tenth Song::Why Did I Let You Go? (V*enna)
Time to see what they mean to you!
Who does song 1 remind you of?:Errm..... someone I'd like to meet one day. ^-^
What part of your life does song 2 describe the best?:now.
If you could dedicate song 3 to someone, who would it be?:to all disgruntled students.
Does Song 4's lyrics mean anything to you personally?:kinda..... it s'wonderful how Jesus loves me! *grin*
Why do you like song 5?:b/c skillet is da bomb.
When did you first start listening to the artist of song 6?:err... last summer (2005)
How many albums do you have from the artist of song 7?:two
How are number 8 and 9 similar?:it's about human relationships
What is number 10's meaning?:regret that an oppurtunity to share Christ with someone was missed
What song out of the 10 is your favorite?:7
What song out of the 10 is your least favorite?:4
Which song means the most to you and why?:3... because it describes me to a 't'. ^-^
Would you dedicate any of these to your love/crush?:1!
Would you dedicate any of these to your enemy?:yeah... 10
Do these top ten songs fairly reflect your music collection?:pretty fairly


4 comments:

carmen said...

heeheehee... i loved the first one you did...made me laugh so much! "what shall they play at my funeral?" "sanity" ..and "Quadukka-L-Mayyas"?!

:D
i'd fill it out too... but alas, no shuffle. wait!! i have a discman..haha.. here goes carmen when she has too much work as well:

1. How does the world see you?
Prelude & The Sound of Music (haha..steph, i think this is more suitable for you!)

2. Will I have a happy life?
Dixit Dominus & Alleluja (The Lord Said and Praise the Lord.. hm! not bad)

3. What do my friends think of me?
How do you Solve a Problem Like Maria? (oh my!)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
I Have Confidence in Me (ehm..what kind of question is that?? obviously, it doesn't matter cuz...see answer)

5. How can I make myself happy?
Sixteen going on Seventeen (i guess my chance is up..)

6. What should I do with my life?
My Favourite Things (i agree)

7. Will I ever have children?
Climb Every Mountain (.......!!!)

8. What is some good advice for me?
The Lonely Goatherd (i should isolate myself with a flock of sheep?)

9. How will I be remembered?
The Sound of Music reprise (again, steph...you, not me!!)

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Do-Re-Mi (hahahahaha! love it)

11. What's my current themesong?
Something Good (that's true)

12. What do others think is my current themesong?
Edelweiss (that one is still something good!)

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
So Long, Farewell (........!!!)

14. What type of *man* do I like? Processional (yes, the wedding march ... surely i like the one i marry!)

15. How's my love life?
Climb Every Mountain reprise ( oh DEAR......)

stephanie said...

haha! love it! thanks for filling it out, my dear!

Tim said...

Hey, neat idea! ... a little too time-consuming to fill out though. Haha.

sonj said...

heyy steph!!! you are super cool.
today i thought of you because i made a poster and used my stash of paintchips for decoration... and colours always makes me think of you... haha
love, sonj!