27.3.06

*escape*

Instructions:
Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
NO CHEATING.

1. How does the world see you?
Great is Thy Faithfulness (Lincoln Brewster) - uuuuh..... ok?

2. Will I have a happy life?
Quadukka-L-Mayyas (Jesse Cook) - err.... don't even know what that means.
edit: uuuh..... found out that it means "your proud figure" or "your sexy body" in arabic (depending on which translation of the song u look at). now i know..... and i'm not sure what it means for a happy life...... *eep*?? O_o

3. What do my friends think of me?
Shattered Life (Seventh Day Slumber) - uhoh...

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
So Cold I Could See My Breath (Emery)

5. How can I make myself happy?
Never Take Friendship Personal (Anberlin) - but i thought it was the other way around!

6. What should I do with my life?
Everybody's Fool (Evanescence) - but but but..... i protest!

7. Will I ever have children?
The Look of Love (Diana Krall) - and so that means...... yes?

8. What is some good advice for me?
Another Day (Natalie Grant) - very GOOD advice too *nodding*

9. How will I be remembered?
Blue Moon (Mel Torme) - aww. i don't wanna be remembered as a lonely person. :(

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Dare You to Move (Switchfoot) - aww. SO not a dancing song......

11. What's my current themesong?
New (Bethany Dillon) - ^-^ love it!

12. What do others think is my current themesong?
Candy-Coated Waterdrops (Plumb)

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Sanity (Matt Brouwer) - haha..... hopefully it's not cuz i lost it.....

14. What type of *man* do I like? (that was edited...... do NOT lean the other way!)
Freedom (Michael W. Smith) - *lol*..... a free spirit, huh?

15. How's my love life?
I Could Write a Book (Dinah Washington) - HA...... riiiight. if only. *rolls eyes*


alright..... some of those made no sense..... but 'twas fun anyhow. back to the grind, slave!

No comments: