25.5.12

A problem and a list.

One of my (many) shortfalls as an aspiring shutterbug, is that most of what I shoot gets buried in storage, never processed and never seen by anyone. It's so easy to take a hundred shots...... but processing them? Something else entirely.

Is there a good way to circumvent this constant problem?

I haven't come up with anything brilliant yet (suggestions?).... but in the mean time, I figure a list and a few loose deadlines might help:

- family photos (ASAP! In time for the accompanying card to get to Dad in time for Father's day)
- Costa Rica photos (within the next week.... I need the photos as leverage. Also in all fairness, I shouldn't take off on another overseas trip without closing out the last one, yes?)
- OT Hayward dinner photos (before said overseas trip takes place in July)
- wetland well drilling photos (preferrably also before said overseas trip..... also need these for leverage.)

Hmm that sure is alot of photos to get through before the end of the summer. Let's see what goals can do!

No comments: