19.4.11

Too many photos......

..... aerial photos, that is. I've been staring at aerial photography of the Waco region from 1972 for hours. Days, actually. My eyes are getting crossed from matching up road intersections (imaginary? perhaps.) between 1972 and 2010. And I still have the 1941 set to do! Yaaaay.....

Does this look like that?? Does it fit on the overall map??? Oh the questions........

Is it sad (or maybe just very indicative that I am in the right field) that I am not even truly sick of the snail-paced process itself.... just frusterated with the slowness only because I am on a deadline? (I daresay that if I didn't have a deadline, and if I got paid, I wouldn't mind this work so so much.......... brave words? Ha.)

Nevertheless, I need a break every once in awhile. And what better way than to.... enjoy the photography of others!! :) New photographer-love:

this modern romance || color and dust

I could spent soooo much time looking at, teasing apart and being inspired by these images! Alas.... my own images call me.

No comments: