29.8.09

Chirp, chirp.......

I have caught and thrown out no less than 4 crickets tonight. And counting. Black, hopping, big, crickets. Hannah (my housemate) HATES the buggers, and I don't want to deal with messy bug guts, so it's up to me to catch them when I see them.

Our theory is that they've been crawling into our flat through the gap between our balcony door and the sill. We had put in a request to get that weather-stripped because we didn't want to be spending extra $$ on AC, but let me tell you: we are high-tailing it to the manager's office on Monday and making this an urgent priority! In the meantime I thought a strip of strategically-placed tape over the gap might help a little.

Ok, gotta go.... I left Crickey IV in the container where I caught him and he's chirping miserably. Guess I better go deal with him.

- 5 minutes later -

Make that 6. *SIGH*.

No comments: