16.4.08

One of Those Days.....

Spring has FINALLY COME TO OTTAWA. Can't describe the feeling of walking out the door into blue skies and sunshine every day this week so far..... the birds singing for all they're worth, tempting me to forget work and grab my camera instead. *sigh* I love spring!

But.... *ugh*

With spring and beautiful days comes more creative ideas for personal/ministry projects, and yearning to be anywhere but in this cubicle. I've been getting more and more of those lately (ideas)..... was hit with a particularly potent idea this morning. Sitting here all day, not satisfying the urge to form ideas into something tangible, has been utter creative agony. And the guilt of not being very productive at work sure doesn't help, or lessen the distraction...... Heh.

Anyway. I really can't (and shouldn't) complain. I'm happy about spring, and thankful for the sun, birds, colours, songs, ideas and creativity -- and most of all for He who created all of it.

--

ps: I haven't made very much of a fuss over my new baby, but suffice it to say I am very very happy with her. I'm hoping she'll have some good friends to play with this summer (aHEM! Chung). I also intend to be more diligent about posting images, dusting off my corner of flickr, and all that other lovely fun stuff.............. as soon as I file my income tax return. :p

1 comment:

Chung said...

umm... i hope you'll treat your new baby better than poor kate... *sigh* which i have yet to visit after her accident(s!).

as soon as i get my hands on MY new baby (countdown!?) i'll let you know!

and horray for late tax returns!! now where did my package go...