14.9.07

Quiet Friday.....

It's Friday. After a huge rush of a week (meetings, seminars, hotels, hearts, and throw in a couple of foreign countries!), the weekend is finally here! Delicious.... I can hardly wait to sleep in tomorrow. Mebbe I'll actually get around to baking my cookies this weekend. ;) It's pretty quiet around the office this morning..... the quiet murmur of meetings in other cubicles can be heard, and I'm sitting here eating oatmeal for breakfast (Sonja!) and looking over a translation request.

In other words, I will be bored quite soon. :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The GREAT and AWESOMELY SUPERIOR...BEN shall entertain you! Such entertainment shall I give! But first...frolick! Frolick in your sheets of EEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLL! You shall rue the day! AHAHAHA! YES!!


Now...RUE! And I'll...sit here and watch!