19.10.06

Wednesday (day in the life of a novice caffeine-addict)


*adapted from my on-the-go-journal*


(10:02)
Another Wednesday and I am caught journal-less once again..... I really should know better than to leave home without it by now. *smiles* Ah well. This notebook serves the purpose well; I love its wide-open pages.

Oh -- it's a glorious day today! Do you think that because I've been semi-complaining that it rains every Wednesday that Gd wanted to prove me wrong? If so..... happy foolishness! :P Whatever the reason, here I am sitting at a sun-drenched table, journalling, listening to the tight vocal stylings of Shane & Shane, and watching a brisk wind herd the clouds away to let a blue sky and golden sun through. (wow.... that was a long sentence....) What an absolutely luscious way to start one's day. ^_______^ I wonder where I can go today to make the most of this sun?

I haven't had a quiet moment to watch the sky in a long long time.....

Everyday I will praise.....
.... for You open Your hand and satisfy desires of all things.....
My God the King.......


(16:00)
So so so..... made it to my weekly coffeeshop date, without company this time. The sky's gotten grey, but it's not raining, so it's all good. :) I'm sitting in Starbucks in the Rideau Chapters. Drink was on the house since I had a coupon, and the barista convinced me to get the most out of it and go for a venti...... So here I am, sipping on a venti maple latte and journalling, while savouring the sultry voice of Diana Krall. Another perfect afternoon, don't you think? *hee* I love it when everything matches...... intimate acoustic music is perfect for quiet moments in the sun, and jazz is perfect for overcast skies and coffee.

HA. txp will never believe that I downed a venti latte. :P

Yeeeeah.... I see the precarious slope on which I stand...... no need to warn me. As long as I don't get addicted, I say! The latte's so good though, I must admit. And the whipped cream with maple syrup on top is heavenly. The first taste of that brought an unstoppable smile to my face. ^__^ I am so NOT addicted........

Well.... while I'm here, I guess I better get some work done! Laterz!

ps: we started double broadsword in class today, and will start straight sword soon. YEEEEAH! Soooooo excited. ^______^


(16:35)
I can't believe I finished that. A venti maple latte, aaaall in my tummy. Yum yum! ^^


(16:41)
HA. Maple latte numero deux!!! (The barista just came by with samples.... who could resist? :D) Am I wired yet??? What's it supposed to feel like?

2 comments:

Tim said...

You are sooooo hooked!!! It's practically coming out of your pores! ;) Wow, I AM impressed you downed a whole Venti Latte and a half! wait... how much sugar and milk was in it? Yay, I'm proud of you, little caffeinated grasshopper... I have trained you well. :)

- Veteran Caffeine Addict

lowonthego said...

yayyyy starbucks!