30.9.06

Delicious Endeavors.........


Yaaaaay cooking. Yaaaaaaay food.

One thing I love about not being in school..... I have much more time to create in the kitchen! It's such a rewarding process too..... :P From caffeinated beverages to two-layer carrot and cheese confections, I've enjoyed stretching my cullinary muscles. Here's the evidence:


What a way to start the day.... Eggs scrambled with white and green onion, tomato, cheese; with seasoned turkey bacon. Accompanied by iced coffee spiced with ginger and cinnamon......


Double-decker carrot cake with TONS of pecans and cream-cheese icing.... made for h2o-kickoff potluck at Bonnie's house.


I have cracked the secret of the white sauce!!!!!!!! Spaghetti with white sauce (green and white onions, yellow/wax beans, ground-up Swedish meatballs), topped with pecans and parsley.


The last discovery opened up MANY new possibilties..... I present to you my first attempt at a cream soup (carrots, corn, green and white onion, tuna)!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must avenge our failed cheesecake!!

Tim said...

If ever there was a blog to salivate to, Shards would be it. ;) Those are some awesome creations, Ms. Master Chef. Well done! Now when can I taste?!

stephanie said...

k.tim: haha..... the cheesecake wasn't "failed" per se.... the crust was just a little toasted!! i've made cheesecakse a few more times since then..... so perhaps it has been sufficiently avenged. :)

txp: c'mon over! u never know when i'm gonna make smthg.... today i made an omelette with apples. :P