12.1.06

post from january 12th:

a new year has started...... i'm still bitter that i was cheated of one extra week of official holiday. :P how strange to think that half on janurary is almost gone. time really is like water slipping through one's fingers............

i never made resolutions before...... i mean, why make 'em if all you end up doing is not fulfilling them? but this year's a little different..... i feel as though God's really been showing me that i'm just not able without Him. so i decided to make, not so much a resolution, but a theme for the year: refuse to be independent. catchy, huh? ^-^ actually, i didn't come up with that (what do u take me for, a genius?!).... came from oswald chambers' my utmost for his highest......... i never picked it up before, but decided to go through it after it was suggested to me from one of my girls! it is so full of profound insight. definitely peruse through it, if you could get your hands on one!

school's started again. can't believe it's my last sem. i've got 4 classes and my thesis....... a little apprehensive about the last item. i still feel as though i haven't done enough work on it (because i really haven't! didn't work on it at all over the holidays....). weeell.... the only thing to do is to trek on, i suppose. and drench the project with prayer. :P boy do i ever need that.

No comments: