20.12.05

I'm all finished with school for now..... wow. What a BIG sigh of relief. Time really flew this past semester..... can I really be done? Can I REALLY have one semester left before this is all over????? Whatever will I do with myself???

Snow Gala madness this week..... but in a GOOD way of course! ^-^ I'm sure that it's gonna turn out AMAZING...... I'm always in awe of how h2o-ers team up to make an event a HUGE success, beyond anything I could have hoped for. God has been SO good to us this past semester! I'm so excited to see what He has planned for us in the new year. Here's what I've been working on this week:


h2o Snow Gala 2005: finished program


h2o Snow gala 2005: program close-up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry that i was unable to go to the snow gala! the program looks so pretty, and the invitation that i recieved screamed 'made by steph' :)

i wanted to say thank you for your gift and card for christmas steph! it was very lovely and thoughtful! thanks again.