28.11.05

Another afternoon at Havenbooks....... except today there're no sun-spots to languish in. :( It's actually very grey outside..... totally not a do-work type of day..... more like a snuggle-with-tippy-and-a-blanket-and-book kind of day. I've got my LAST presentation/thing to do for school tomorrow! I'm excited.... ^-^ Although I don't feel like working on it at all right now. *blah*. It's not even that difficult..... I am my own worst obstacle in this. I wish I was a fairy. Then I can wave my magic wand and MAKE my project be done. ~*

Frank Sinatra's playing in the background..... omigosh, I LOVE his music!!!!! It's so fun and feel-good and romantic..... all at once. *grin* His music totally takes me back to another time.... It is THE best. "I've got a crush on you........."

Aww....... Tara's leaving meeeeee! I'm so upset. *sniff* :*( But then again..... I wouldn't want to stay at work if I could go home (to work on my presentation..... oh what fun.). The consensus at work today is that I am both evil and adorable. *muaha.* Oh, and I'm reportedly crazy as well.

My most sincere apologies for a post that's so all-over-the-place! I just don't feel like focusing...... (I think it's an on-going theme this afternoon.... isn't it obvious??) ALRIGHT. I'm gonna try to get some work done.

Note: This wasn't the "promised" blog post...... I'll get to that..... some time later. Just didn't wanna keep the masses on their tippy-toes! *grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! my dear! I had a very unfocused day as well :P I sat in an empty room for quite a while just staring, trying not to fall asleep, and dreaming of Christmas. heehee! And then I moved rooms to only do the same thing but with someone sitting across the room from me. At least I read a boring article! heehee!
I hope you have a wonderful tomorrow and a super presentation!

-Denise

Tim said...

Yeah, best of luck on your presentation, Steph!

carmen said...

i think it IS an on-going theme.. stretching across ontario :( and over this entire week. heehee..AND into exams.. *sigh*
i like sinatra too! tho i haven't listened THAT much..maybe that'll change this Christmas break? do you have his cd?
hrmmm.... i want to tell you something but i can't remember. oh wait, i do!! tell you later. :D