28.6.05

**BLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.....** Excuse me while I melt into a puddle on the floor......... it's so darn HOT today! And it's like 30 degrees in the store........ even with the lights off. >_<" Yiiiiikes. I wish for a downpour...... even if I get caught in it. It would feel miles better right now! *I'm siiiiiiinging in the raaaaain.........* (Ha, if only!) It's a sweltering 43 degrees outside right now, with the humidex! Melly my girl, you picked a golden time to come visit. ;)

Still slow at the store today...... though not as slow as last week. Went out to lunch with my manager...... we had candy cane rice, Carmie! It was yummy. I have leftovers. *yum yum!* ^-^ I was trying to read Troilus & Cressida...... I'm on Act 1, scene 2...... but I'm too distracted to focus on Elizabethan English right now. *waaaaaah.....* Terrible terrible heat. Ouch..... I think my toes are getting roasted *moves foot out of sun-spot*. Can I last 45 minutes more?! Why are we open until 6 anyway?? It's not like anyone ever comes by in the last hour........ Yay. I snagged myself a ride after work, so I don't have to venture out into the asphalt desert.

Ok...... thoughts are waaaay too fragmented. I make no sense. See ya all loverly ppl next time.

6_6"

No comments: