29.5.05

Yay! 'Twas an incredibly GOOD day today.....

Started with an *ahem!* invigorating round of mental gymnastics with Tom (what he calls "Sunday school.....")...... we all whine abt how he's out to stump us..... but I have to honestly admit that I kinda..... enjoy it! It's nice to examine things that you thought you knew...... as I figured out today, the whole point IS to take smthg out of the context of the wealth of your knowledge, turning it around a bit, then inserting it back into your mental fabric. ^_____^

And then Sunday service..... Jean led for the first time!!!!!! *yay Jean~~!!!!* I must say..... well done! Very well-prepared.

The one downer from today...... it was Pastor James' last day at CCCO. I'm gonna miss him and Beate. They are wonderful ppl...... I don't know why they're leaving or where they're going next -- all I can say is that I'm thankful God gave me the chance to rub shoulders with such amazing, radical individuals.

The afternoon was FUN! Went out to lunch with a bunch of friends..... a rare treat! And then we visited the new War Museum, which was also fun. I loooooove museums..... ^______^ (anyone wanna visit another museum SOON????) It was such a good afternoon! I was in such good company. *grin* Makes me super thankful that I have such wonderful friends to share memories with.

And it was shutterbug frenzy! Here are some pictures from today..... Much thanks to Denise for the pix! And sorry to anyone who's UBER offended that I posted their image..... I only posted it b/c I thought you looked wonderful! But if any of you really have a problem with anything, let me know and I'll remove it (not the group pix though....).


lunchtime bunch!


pretty colours....


*aieeeee!* it's karen!


flags of Canada..... war museum


inside the LeBreton Gallery..... it's tilted!


museum bunch!


itsa chungiiiiiii~!


sitting on top of the roof..... a little bit riske perhaps?!? (not in a scandalous way..... in a daaaangerous way.....!)


GOOOORGEOUS picture of pam and denise! ^-^

I have AWSOME friends...... *group huuuuug!*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*muah* you are super wonderful company as well my dear!! :)

Anonymous said...

...and you HAD to put the close up one of... my eyebrows. boo.

otherwise, they're very nice pictures indeed. i'd LOVE to hit up the museums again! ohoh and rollarblade!!

stephanie said...

i'm gonna assume that u are denise! u can't be carmie since she wasn't part of the company for the whole afternoon..... *heehee* and plus she doesn't use the ultra CUTE phrase "super wonderful"..... *heehee*!

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy to be there yesterday!! i was so fun!!!! and i wont mind to lead worship again with you guys helping me...i was fun!!

Anonymous said...

sunday was great fun. it was cool seeing everyone again. i love u. come visit me in toronto more often. :)pam p.s. i dont even mind that im in the pix. *hehehe*